IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd is a joint-venture of IDBI Bank, India’s premier development and commercial bank, Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks and Ageas, a multinational insurance giant based out of Europe. In this venture, IDBI Bank owns 48% equity while Federal Bank and Ageas own 26% equity each. At IDBI Federal, they endeavor to deliver products that provide value and convenience to the customer. Through a continuous process of innovation in product and service delivery they intend to deliver world-class wealth management, protection and retirement solutions to Indian customers. Having started in March 2008, in just five months of inception it has become one of the fastest growing new insurance companies to garner Rs 100 Cr in premiums. The company offers its services through a vast nationwide network across the branches of IDBI Bank and Federal Bank in addition to a sizeable network of advisors and partners. As on November 30th 2010, the company has issued over lakh 2.52 lakh policies with over Rs 12,886 Cr in Sum Assured. [Source: IDBI - About US]
Products offered by IDBI Federal life insurance co. ltd.
Wealthsurance Plan : Is a unit linked plan where you get both Life Insurance and investment benefits. You can build your wealth by deciding which investment option you would like to invest in.
Homesurance Products - Currently available products to purchase
- Homesurance Plan – It is a mortgage reducing term plan which offers protection to you and your family from your home loan liability.
- Homesurance Protection plan : Is a plan which helps you insure your Home Loan. It is a Term Plan where you get insurance cover for the balance amount of your home loan.
- Bondsurance : Is a single premium plan where at the end of maturity you get a guaranteed amount. This plan also offers a life insurance cover and death benefit.
- Group Microsurance : This plan offers insurance cover to groups. This plan is useful for micro finance institutions , NGO's and self help groups. It provides insurance for the group members hence protecting their family members as well.
Termsurance Products - Currently available products to purchase
- Termsurance Protection Plan – It is a unique term insurance plan that allows you the flexibility to choose the type of cover most suited to you. Moreover it offers large insurance cover at an affordable cost.
- Termsurance Grameen Bachat Yojana – It is a low-cost, simple term individual insurance plan targeted at the rural population.
- Termsurance Grameen Suraksha Yojana – It is a low-cost, simple term individual insurance plan targeted at the rural population.
- Incomesurance – It is a unique combination of a money back and endowment plan that gives you a Guaranteed Annual Payout along with insurance protection.
- Healthsurance – It’s designed to help you manage the extra financial burden that comes with hospitalisation, by providing a wide range of attractive benefits.
- Loansurance - This term assurance plan provides cover to a person directly liable for loan repayment (and the partners, in case of a partnership), as per the benefit schedule.
Registered office : IDBI Federal Life Insurance Co Ltd,
1st Floor, Tradeview,
Oasis Complex, Kamala City,
P.B. Marg, Lower Parel (W),
Mumbai – 400013.
Pay Policy Online -http://idbifortis.com/PayOnline/Pages/default.aspx
|←Previous HDFC Standard Life Insurance|
Want to know more or need assistance to select the best policy for your needs, fill up a simple form with QUICK APPLY and we shall revert to you with the best options available from the market!!!
Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided is collected from sources publicly available & we believe to be reliable. The website doesn’t warrant the accuracy, reliability & absolute information available on the website. Participation by site visitors or registered customers is on a voluntary basis. The policies are offered by various life Insurance & non-life insurance offering companies and eMediclaim does not seek to, either directly or indirectly, advise, offer, solicit or recommend that any person who is or proposes to become its member should purchase the Policy.
The logos displayed on this site in no way indicate tie up of the respective logo owners with eMediclaim Portal. or any affiliation what so ever between eMediclaim and respective logo owners. Should you have any objection to use of public information on this site, please contact us and we shall remove the content that you feel is not in public interest or has a copyright which prevents it to be displayed on eMediclaim.com website.